BIG INTERVIEW, the world’s #1 platform for job interview training, is seeking a driven and talented Content Writer to join our team.
You’ll work alongside a fast-paced, experienced team to hit ambitious goals and continually drive massive growth in an exciting startup environment.
Founded in 2012 by leading interview expert Pamela Skillings, Big Interview is trusted by users all around the world to prepare for job interviews, keep communication skills sharp, and help land dream jobs.
You would join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles along with your application. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Prepare well-structured drafts and submit via GDocs
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Prepare content-related social media posts and newsletters
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Occasionally update pre-existing content according to guidelines
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing SEO and research using multiple sources
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to follow directions
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Access to a wealth of sales training material and 1-on-1 coaching from managers
- Open opportunities to quickly advance and grow within a scaling startup.
To apply, please send your resume and/or LinkedIn profile and at least two of your most recent or relevant articles to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you and good luck!