Senior Content Writer
BIG INTERVIEW, the world’s #1 platform for job interview training, is seeking a driven and talented Content Writer to join our team.
You’ll work alongside a fast-paced, experienced team to hit ambitious goals and continually drive massive growth in an exciting startup environment.
Founded in 2012 by leading interview expert Pamela Skillings, Big Interview is trusted by users all around the world to prepare for job interviews, keep communication skills sharp, and help land dream jobs.
You would join our editorial and marketing team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
If you’re exceptional at producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles along with your application. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Participate in content ideation
- Manage a weekly editorial calendar
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct thorough keyword research via relevant SEO tools (preferably SEMRush)
- Perform in-depth SEO research and analysis to support monthly KPIs
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- 5+ work experience as a Senior Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Proven experience in SEO tools (preferably SEMRush)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Experience with Content Team organization and communication
- Ability to manage a team of writers
- Hands-on experience with Content Management System (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Access to a wealth of sales training material and 1-on-1 coaching from managers
- Open opportunities to quickly advance and grow within a scaling startup.
To apply, please send your resume and/or LinkedIn profile and at least two of your most recent or relevant articles to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you and good luck!